- I certify that I am medically able and in good health to perform this event. It is my own responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to participate on this event. Any medical risk and condition that may incur upon me will be on my own responsibility
- I agree to abide by any decision of an event official relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation if I am not eligible/suitable to join this run
- I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release Ribbon Run 2018 and its officials and committee, medical team, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in Ribbon Run 2018
- I grant permission to all committee to freely record and further use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate and promotion purpose
- I attest that I have read the rules of the event and agree to abide by them
Terms and Conditions
- Participants should be healthy and fit to participate in this event. People who suffer from cardiovascular diseases, respiratory problems or other chronic illnesses must report to the committee and be aware of the risks of joining this event. Committee is not responsible for any injuries resulted from joining this event.
- Participants should be at least 12 years old. Children below the age stated is required to participate with adults who are at least 17 years old.
- Participants are responsible for their own belongings. Committee is not responsible for any loss and damage.
- Participants should be aware of the consequences and risks of joining this run. Committee, sponsors, any other related parties are not responsible for any injuries, death, damage and/or any other unwanted events.
- Committee has the right to change any rules and regulations without prior notice.
- Participants should not bring alcohol, weapons, vandalism equipments (such as paint, markers, etc.), illegal drugs, and flammables.
- Participants have the responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the environment or they will be sanctioned according to Undang-Undang Nomor 18 tahun 2008 tentang Lingkungan Hidup dan Peraturan Daerah Nomor 3 Tahun 2013 tentang Pengolahan Sampah (3 months of criminal act and maximum fine of Rp.500.000).
- Committee has the right to keep participants’ personal information and will not share the information with any third party outside organization other than as necessary to fulfill participants’ requests.
- Medical personnel, authorised by the event committee to do so, may examine any participant who appears in distress.
Rules and Regulations
- Each participant must have registered through the form (link) to join the event. An email address can only be used for one (1) account validation. Personal/guardian’s ID card (NIK) must be stated for the account activation.
- Participant must be minimum 12 years of age or older on the event day. Entrants who aged under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian over 17 years old.
- Participant must be physically healthy and provide their own personal medications.
- All participant must be capable of completing the full distance from the start line to the finish line.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. Registration closure is determined and announced when the event participation reaches the established capacity or a pre-set date
- The payment must be done at least one week prior to offline registration. The payment receipt must be kept and sent to the committee via LINE @vgc9144p to get the Participant ID.
- The e-ticket in a form of Participant ID will be sent via email and must be redeemed as the run number sticker (BIB) to the offline re-registration. The BIB must be placed onto the shirt during the event or otherwise the participant will be disqualified. The BIB is a specific personal identifiers and cannot be exchanged with or sold to any other person.
- Participants must redeem their BIB run number and merchandise at offline registration on the given place, time, and date.
- Each participant must agree to the disclaimers and terms before participating the event. All participants have to acknowledge the risk involved.
- Participants must follow instruction as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers, medical personnel, security officers, and city officials throughout the duration of the event.
- All kind of sharp goods, cigarette (including E-cigarette/Vape), and drugs are prohibited and must be collected to the respective officer or committee. Any criminal action will be legally administered by respective officer.
- The BIB number must be worn during the event and no participant shall be permitted to participate in the event without the appropriate BIB number.
- All participants that have any health conditions as listed during the registration process will be given a wristband, which must be worn during the run.
- All participants must acknowledge and agree that personal information (including medical information entered on their event number or collected by event medical staff during or after the Event) can be stored, used and disclosed by the committee in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- The committee reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- The committee reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- Participants must be ready at the start line at least one (1) hour before the openings session of the event and must assemble for the warming up session 30 minutes prior to the run starting.
- All participants must be positioned behind the starting line before run.
Rights and Responsibilities
- The booths are provided for the participant taking photographs for their own perusal.
- All participants confirm that they are willing for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in the event to be used for publication purposes.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during the event. These are including to not vandalize, spit, urinate or defecate anywhere or near the course shall be strictly prohibited except in toilet facilities; not validating public equipment; and keeping the environment safe and clean by following the provided waste management.
- Participants are responsible for their recognition and understanding of event signage, symbols and colour relating to participant maps, facilities and direction.
- Medical personnel authorized by the event to do so may examine any participant who appears in distress. If in the sole opinion of authorised medical personnel it is in the best interest of the participant’s health and welfare, medical personnel can remove the participant from the event. Participants must retire at once from the event if ordered to do so by a member of the event’s official staff, official medical staff, or any governmental authority, including fire and police officers. Participants are responsible and assume liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of training for and/or participation in the event, including but not limited to ambulance transport, hospital stays, physician and pharmaceutical goods and services.
- Event officials reserve the right to delay, cancel, alter the route or suspend the event due to inclement weather in accordance with Emergency Protocol on severe emergencies and/or inclement weather. No refund will be issued in these circumstances.
Any individual requesting a waiver of any of these rules from the event shall submit a written request no less than 30 days prior to the event date specifying the nature of and reasons for the request.
Upon successful transaction, the ticket is non-refundable. We will provide size chart for you to refer to upon deciding your size of t-shirt. Therefore, the committee are not responsible for any errors in merchandise caused by other parties involved.
In order to join in the Ribbon Run, runners must agree to the following:
“In completing this entry I declare that I, or anyone that I am paying for, will not compete in the event unless medically fit to do so and that, in any event, I/we will compete at my/our own risk. I accept that the organizers will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my/our participation of the event. I/We understand that entry fees are non-refundable. I/We also hereby give my permission to pass my/our details to my chosen charity and to use my/our name, quotes, video footage, and photographic likeness for marketing and promotional purposes. I/We also agree to the full Terms and Conditions as displayed on the event website, and if I/We fail to abide the rules, the committee has the right to suspend my participation in this event and I/We willing to receive any sanctions given by the state law .”